Hobart Champion Elite Welder 500557
Lightest, Quietest, Most Compact AC/DC Welder, AC Generator in the Market
Combining an 11,000 watt generator with a 260 Amp AC or 225 Amp DC stick welder, the Champion® ELITE is ideal for farm/ranch, general construction, and emergency power applications or as a stand-alone generator. The unit provides strong and reliable generator power to run compressors, pumps, lights, hand tools and other equipment. It's also capable of producing power while welding so multiple users can work on tasks at the same time
- AC and DC weld output for smooth arc performance and easy starts
- Four 120 volt GFCI (20 amp), one 240V (50 amp) and one 120/240 volt (50 amp) receptacles with push-button reset circuit breakers
- Auxiliary power while welding gives you the capability to run other equipment (lights, grinder) at the same time you are welding
- Heavy-duty construction with 100% duty cycle, fully-enclosed engine design, large battery, rugged electrical connections and wiring
- Just over 3 ft long and weighs less than competitive units
- "No tools" oil change and standard hour meter to help maintain routine scheduled oil servicing
- Quick set current control - easy to set up and start welding.
- Auto-idle for greater fuel savings and reduced noise.
- Kohler 23 HP gasoline engine, 3600 RPM
- Fuel-efficient, low-maintenance, twin-cylinder, 4-cycle, overhead-valve
- 12 gallon fuel tank for extended run time