Miller Multimatic 200 Elite Multiprocess MIG/Stick/TIG Welder 907518
- The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is our most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 pounds (13.2 kg) and running on either 120 or 230 V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere you need to MIG, TIG or Stick weld.
- NEW! Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
- Excellent arc characteristics! Multimatic 200 offers positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
For Light Industrial Applications Such As:
- Light Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contractor
The Spoolmate 100 Spoolgun 300371
Miller Tog Contractor Package 300851
Miller Multimatic 200 with Auto-Set Elite comes complete with:
Power cord and MVP plugs for 120 and 230 V
10-ft. Bernard Q150 MIG gun
13-ft. lead with electrode holder and 25-mm Dinse connector
10-ft. work lead with clamp and 25-mm Dinse connector
Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire, and two contact tips for .035-in.
Dual-groove quick-change drive rolls for .024-in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. wire
Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with 12-ft. (3.7 m) hose
Setup and operation DVD
Information/settings chart and quick setup guide
Material thickness gauge (#229895)