HOBART HANDLER 125 MIG WELDER
PART # 500495
Rugged and portable, the Handler 125 operates off 115-volt household current. Comes ready to weld without shielding gas using .030-.035 in (0.8-0.9 mm) flux cored wire. For greater versatility, consider the Handler 125 MIG (or upgrade the Handler 125 with the optional MIG conversion kit.) This unit has a solenoid valve installed for welding with .023-.030 in (0.6-0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding. Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge - 1/8 in steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter. Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16-12 gauge stainless steel.
- Comfortable 8 ft (2.4 m) H-9 gun with liner for .023-.035 in (0.6-0.9 mm) wire
- Three .030 in (0.9 mm) contact tips
- Work clamp with 10 ft (3 m) work cable
- 1 lb spool of .030 in (0.9 mm) self-shielding flux cored wire
- Spool shaft to accommodate 4 in spools (Optional hub kit available for 8 in spools)
- Power cord with plug
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
- The Handler 125 MIG also includes a gas solenoid valve, Argon-mix regulator and 5 ft (1.5 m) gas hose
- Welds 20 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel with flux cored wire
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed speed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Separate "fan only" or "purge" setting to purge gas line and set flow rate without wasting wire
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Rugged and portable, the Handler 125 operates off 115-volt household current. Comes ready to weld without shielding gas using 0.030-0.035in. flux cored wire. This unit has a solenoid valve installed for welding with 0.023-0.030in. solid wire and gas shielding (when used with item# 164796). Use C-25 gas (75% argon/25% C02) on 22-gauge, 1/8in. steel for cleaner weld with less spatter. Use Tri-Max gas and stainless steel wire for welding on 16- to 12-gauge stainless steel. MIG gas upgrade kit available for greater versatility (see Item# 164796). U.S.A. Volts: 115, Amps: 125, Duty Cycle: 20% at 90 Amps, 19 Volts, Mig Ready: No, requires MIG conversion kit, Wire Feed Speed Control: Yes, 0 - 500 IPM, Weldable Metals: Steel and stainless steel, Weld Thickness (in.): 18-gauge to 3/16in. steel, Clamp Cable Length (ft.): 10, Regulator and Gas Hose Included: No, Shielding Gas Required: No, Welding Wire Diameter (in.): 0.023 -0.035, Cart: No, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 7/8 x 12 1/8 x 16 7/8