Miller Diversion 180 AC DC Tig Welder 907627
Part # 907627
The AC/DC TIG machine upgrade for the Personal User with the capability to be used on both 115V and 230V input power.
Not to scale
0.030" (0.75 mm)
0.025" (0.6 mm)
3/16" (4.8 mm)
3/16" (4.8 mm)
2. Select material type
3. Set material thickness range—
then weld! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Inverter-based, AC/DC power
source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power. Portable. Whether it’s in the shop, garage or at the race track, at 50 lb they can be taken anywhere.
Diversion 180 includes RFCS-RJ45
remote foot control and a multi-voltage plug (MVP™) which allows connection to 115 or 230 V receptacles without tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
HF start for non-contact arc starting that eliminates tungsten and material
Fan-On-Demand™ reduces noise
and maintenance by lessening the
amount of airborne contaminants
pulled through the machine, while
sufficiently cooling thermally
protected internal components.
Portable. Whether it’s in the shop,
garage or at the race track, at 50 lb
they can be taken anywhere.
Auto-Postflow protects the weld
end zone and electrode by
optimizing post flow time based
on welding amperage.
Advanced Squarewave AC provides
a fast freezing weld puddle and
Personal User Applications
- Chassis/Frame Fabrication
- Aluminum Oil Pans
- Stainless Exhaust
- Weld Repair on Home Equipment
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- 115 and 230 V, 1-Phase Power
- 150 A at 16 V, 20% Duty Cycle
Welding Amperage Range
- 115V: 10-125A AC/DC
- 230V: 10-180A AC/DC
Max. Open-Circuit Voltage
Comes Complete With
- Power source with primary cord (50 A, 230 V plug on 165 model) OR (MVP™ plugs on 180 model)
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Weldcraft® LS17 TIG torch with backcap, ceramic gas cup, 3/32 in (2.4 mm) collet and collet body, and 2% ceriated tungsten
- RFCS-RJ45 remote foot control (180 model only)
- 12 ft (3.7 m) work lead with clamp
- Smith® Argon regulator/flow gauge with hose
- TIG Welding for Dummies book with content written by Miller
- Set-up and operation DVD
- Welding project blueprint for a machine cart/cylinder rack