Millermatic 252 Mig Welder # 907321
Miller Millermatic 252 MIG Welder
PART # 907321
- Infinite voltage control with digital have self-calibrating meters that permit presetting of voltage and wire feed speed. Ensures precise parameters and accuracy.
- Integrated timers menu comes complete wit presettable preflow/postflow, burnback, spot and delay (Stitch) timers.
- Angled industrial, dual-gear-driven, aluminum drive system features no-tool, quick -change reversible drive rolls and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- New! Superior aluminum MIG welding with direct connection of optional XR push-pull guns or spoolmatic 15A or 30A. No extra module to buy or install.
- Auto-Gun Detect™ automatically adjusts voltage and wire speed for faster, easier switching between MIG, push-pull and spool guns.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change ±10%. Eliminates need to change welding parameters throughout the day
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed reducing power consumption.
- EZ-Access™ consumable compartment and parameter chart provides convenient flip-down access.
- EZ-Change™ cylinder rack is a low rack that provides safer, easier cylinder loading.
- New! M-25 MIG gun features 15 foot (4.5 m) cable, durable one-piece handle, unicable outer jacket, trigger rated for 1,000,000 cycles and steel spring cables protecting cable ends.
Comes with the following
- 15 ft (4.5 m), M-25 Miller MIG Gun (250 amp)
- 10 ft (3 m) Work Cable with Clamp
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge with hose
- 10 ft (3 m) industrial power cord and plug (plug on 200/230 V model only)
- Factory installed running gear /cylinder rack
- Extra Contact Tips
- .030/.035 in reversible dual groove drive roll
- Set-up and Operational CD
- Rated Output:
|60% Duty Cycle:
||200A at 28 VDC|
|40% Duty Cycle:
||250A at 28 VDC|
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 - 700 IPM
- Wire Types and Diameter:
||.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm)|
||.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm)|
||.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm)|
||Free Shipping to the 48 States|
2008 - 2014 Miller Welder Sales. All rights reserved.
Phone : 800-783-3073
Mon- Fri 8-5 EST and Sat 9-12 EST
4412 Southern Business Park Drive, White Plains, MD 20695